Bill, Hillary, & Chelsea Clinton Foundation

Bill, Hillary, & Chelsea Clinton Foundation

Saturday, December 10, 2011

If you want Hillary to run in 2012, tell her why

Here is a short conversation between my friend Rumana and President Clinton Dec 9 at a book signing in Chappaqua. Here is Rumana’s synopsis:

I said to him hello Mr. President me and my friends want to know if Hillary will run, and I mean in 2012 and not 2016. He paused for a sec. And said she keeps saying no but if she gets enough encouragement maybe she will change her mind.
I said you should go to S4h FB page and see we are encouraging her. He put his hand on my shoulder and said if lot more people encourage her maybe she will run. I said Mr. President we are talking about 2012 please do something. He said she needs to know you are there for her and I said please tell her. Go to the blog Still4Hill to post http://still4hill.wordpress.com/2011/12/09/please-hillary-run/#comment-23550

Or go to Still4Hill on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=313598325330738&id=100000417200451#!/profile.php?id=100000417200451

5 comments:

  1. Madam Secretary you are doing such a great job.
    I am a victim of this economic downturn. I lost my research lab due to low donations, and 1 of my part-time teaching jobs due to state cuts. I am excited to learn the President is finally concentrating on jobs, although I believe a little too late. He was and still is too weak and inexperienced for the HUGE task at hand. Your husband tried to talk to the President early on about job-promoting ideas, however, according to an article in Newsweek by Alter last year, the President did not listen to him much for over a year. Now he is, but too late for many folks now after their homes and jobs ares gone. You would have acted immediately on jobs and more intensely when the Democrats controlled both chambers of Congress. I know you are exhausted but our country is in so much pain, we really need somebody with your unique combination of skills and phenomenal hard work. Oh how I wish President Obama would pull a LBJ and bow out because I know under no other circumstance would you run in 2012. As I whispered to you in Little Rock in October, PLEASE run again.
    Thanks
    Amy Dugan, your former Congressional Coordinator CD-8 OH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madame Secretary,
    SAVE US!! 18 million recognized your brilliance.
    Now, 3 years later, many regret their vote for Obama, recognizing in you what they could have, should have, had.
    Please reconsider running for the Presidency, and reconsider until you reach the conclusion that yes, you will run! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DanceswithPumas can you post Still4Hill's post on your site running along the top front and center if you have not already THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  4. President Clinton, I hope you can see here that your wife's supporters are mobilized and have "reloaded" to quote Sarah Palin. We are ready to donate our savings, campaign until we die from exhaustion, and ready to do everything it would take to have Hillary Rodham Clinton be sworn in as the nation's president on January 20, 2013. Personally, I will drop out of my university for the election season and work from 5 AM to 11 PM or whatever hours may be required to make Hillary the president. During this Great Recession, our country needs to drop its individualistic focus. We need Hillary to save our country from a leader who has good intentions but doesn't have the heart in the White House. If there's one thing the country knows is that the Clintons enjoyed the White House. The Clintons are respected both domestically and abroad with average Americans, Republicans, Democrats, and even in hostile nations. Mr. Clinton, please show Mrs. Clinton this website and the dozens of Facebook movements, examine her campaign donations to see the most common donation amount is $20.12, and try to convince her to run for president. She has a 70% approval rating and would wipe the Republicans with the wind shield wipers in 2012. Please, Mr. Clinton. The Democratic Party needs Hillary. The country needs Hillary. The world needs Hillary.

    ReplyDelete

http://www.pantsuitpolitics.net/index.php

http://www.HillaryClintonForum.net

http://wwwHillarysVillage.net