Bill, Hillary, & Chelsea Clinton Foundation

Bill, Hillary, & Chelsea Clinton Foundation

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Bill Clinton wants to spend the day with you, maybe you will win the contest!

Dear Amy,
Hillary would not be where she is today without your support and dedication, and we are both so thankful for all you've done.
To thank you, I hope you'll seize this chance to come to New York and spend the day with me.

There is nothing I enjoy more than good conversation with good people, which is why I've enjoyed it so much whenever we've brought one of Hillary's strongest supporters to New York to spend the day with me -- and I'm happy to tell you that I've asked to do it again.
I'd love to discuss what's going on in your community today and around the world; some of the projects I've been working on at my foundation; or maybe even the last good book you read!

All you have to do is make a contribution to help retire Hillary's campaign debt between now and December 6, 2012, and you and a friend could win a free trip to New York.

Click here to make a contribution today and you and your guest could be on your way to New York to spend a day with me.

The thank you notes I've gotten from previous contest winners have really shown me how much people enjoy this, so I want to share a couple quotes with you:
The entire day with President Clinton far exceeded our expectations.



-- Gary and Margo, Iowa
Our day with President Clinton was outstanding. He was very kind to us both, and we were so impressed at each event.

-- Mary, Ohio
From the outside, our day with Bill Clinton was anticipated to be a brush with an uber-celebrity. From the inside, it was a momentary glimpse of real human being whose chosen path has led him to raise up the rest of humanity.

-- Karen and Phoebe, Pennsylvania
Click here to make a contribution and you will not only help pay down Hillary's campaign debt, but you will also be automatically entered to win a free trip for two to meet me in New York.
https://contribute.hillarycampaign2008.com/nyc/?utm_source=sp4941001&utm_medium=e&sc=sp4941001
I've had the opportunity to talk to countless people over the course of my work and life, and I hope that I get the chance to meet you, too.
Thank you for the wonderful support you've shown to both Hillary and me over the years.

Sincerely,



Bill Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.pantsuitpolitics.net/index.php

http://www.HillaryClintonForum.net

http://wwwHillarysVillage.net